The World Is Not Coming To An End!
All Christians should know that we are a long way from the end of the world. The Bible is very clear that the end of the world as we know it is at least 1,000 years in the future. Here is the End Times scenario:
- All true believers will disappear from the earth to be with the Lord.
- Immediately following, there will be a seven year reign of Satan with much of the reign focused through the anti-Christ.
- This 7 years has been given the theological term: The Great Tribulation
- God will pour out many judgments during this time period
- Jesus returns to the earth as King and reigns on the earth for 1,000 years
- At the end of this 1,000 years is the renewing of the earth and the heavens with fire
- This produces a new heaven and new earth.
- This reshaping of the earth would be considered the end of the world as we know it.
- So, do not be fooled. There have been many people and will be many more declaring the end of the world is upon us.
- They are false prophets that God said would be more prevalent as The Great Tribulation period approached.
- Many Christians differ on things like the disappearance of Christians (theological term: The Rapture) and the Seven year tribulation, but very few disagree concerning the 1,000 year reign of Christ on the earth.
- So, do not be fooled and fall into the end-time hype. It only gives ammunition for unbelievers to scoff at those who say they are Christian.
- What is important is where you will spend eternity. Today is the day of salvation. You have no guarantee of tomorrow. You could suddenly die of a heart attack, a car accident, a shooting, or a million other events including a meteorite falling from space.
If you are not certain you are saved do the following:
Surrender yourself to God and stop resisting Him. He will draw you to understanding and knowledge. That is guaranteed. But if you resist Him, He will never force you to believe.
The primary source of truth is the Bible. If you have surrendered to Him, that is most likely the first place He will call for you to go.
Focus on completely surrendering to God and staying on your guard for all that is around you, attempting to get you off track.
Our world is full of wolves trying to itch your ears and draw you to falsehood. The path is narrow that leads to God, beware the path of the many.
Finally, there are so many things Satan uses to get you astray. Only God can keep you on track. I end with emphasizing the absolute importance of surrendering yourself completely to God. I guarantee 100% that He will guide you to the full truth.
I highly recommend an excellent end-times documentary called The Daniel Project. I hope you will want to share it with others. Check your local library or you can purchase it at: Daniel Project